Childbirth Classes Starting Soon!

October 10, 2008

I taught childbirth classes for ten years, every Saturday morning. About four years ago I got burned out and decided I would LOVE to have my Saturday mornings back! Well, after a four-year break, here I am again, teaching classes. I'm teaching a brief, but very comprehensive four-week series and will start in November. The cost is just $40, a fraction of the cost of other childbirth classes (I know because my four-year-ago classes were a deal at $80!). I'm wanting those who are eager to learn and be more prepared for the miracle of birth, to have a program to attend that's worth their time and money. So here it is! Watch for further updates on the time, location and other details.

Here I am with one of my first students. She is now one of my very best friends in the world!

2 comments:

Kristy said...

That is so great that you are teaching again. When you taught me, I learned things that I never would have known and that knowledge has, quite literally, changed my life for the better. I'm glad this county will have such an awesome teacher once again.

Rhiannon said...

Hey, I know these LOVELY people! Glad we all run in the same circles. I'll spread the word.