Pics from the latest Amazing Doula Training!

June 12, 2009

Here are some pictures from the Doula Training Workshop I taught last week. It was a great group of women, (as usual) but I have to say that these ladies were hilariously punchy at the end of the training - a little more than the other groups I've had. It was as if we were coming to the end of a three-day sleepover and the last two hours of the training, the giggles, and the teary goodbyes, just wouldn't stop. It was beautiful! Everyone of us were just being women, being who we are, feeling safe and loved. Hope you can join us for our next training in November!









This gorgeous black and white photo is of all my ladies except one (see her at the top) giving the V sign, not for Victory, not for Peace, but for Vagina! Own it girls!

4 comments:

Cherylyn said...

Wow, what a great big group! I'm glad you all had fun, and I'm just a teensy bit jealous because I'd love to take the training over, and over ;)

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! I loooove them! V is for Vagina! Thank so much Melissa, for giving us such a wonderful training! I know we will all remember it forever! Love you girls! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh I looooove it! V is for Vagina!! :)
Thanks for doing such an amazing training Melissa! I know we will all remember it forever! Love you girls!

Sycamore Girl said...

Looks like you had a blast! I look forward to attending one of your workshops sometime in my future!