Birth Movie Screening Event

March 26, 2009

So, guess what? You know how I wanted to try to do a screening of Orgasmic Birth? Well, not only did I secure Orgasmic Birth for a screening, but I also secured the movie's producer AND we'll also be screening The Business of Being Born and Pregnant in America! It's sure to be an amazing event. We haven't even started putting out the official advertisement yet and we're already getting inquiries! I hope, hope, hope that you can join us for this extraordinary day! Below is the information. I'll update the blog with new information as the event gets closer. (The flier is hard to read here, see text beneath it)


All registrants are entered in drawings to win free
DVD's, Books, and Chocolate from Raw Melissa
!!


Details in a nutshell:

Date: June 13, 2009
Location: Towne Cinema Theaters in American Fork, UT
Cost: $25
What: Screening of Orgasmic Birth, Pregnant in America, The Business of Being Born, Special Guest Speaker, Debra Pascali-Bonaro
Email: moviescreening@rawmelissa.com if you have questions

Email us if you would like to have postcards mailed to you to hand out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This sounds really interesting, Melissa! I think it's so cool that you're a doula, that's gotta be the way to birth!

SPRING PHOTOGRAPHY said...

Melissa,
I love what your doing to educate women and empower them about their bodies and birth! I am all about this as well and would love to collaborate with you in this effort. I want to promote your event to the Birth and Family Place and through my contacts as well.
Please contact me as the best way you would like to see your event promoted, as well as how we can collaborate to create some real movement that will increase natural birth rates!

Thanks,
Spring Allen
Spring Photography
www.springphotography.com
spring@springphotography.com

SPRING PHOTOGRAPHY said...

Melissa,

I love what your doing to educate and empower women about their body and birth! I am all about this as well and would love to collaborate with you. I want to promote your event to the Birth and Family Place as well as to my contacts, how would you like to see that happen?

I would like to discuss ways we can educate and create real change such that natural birth rates increase.
Let's connect.

Thanks.
Love & Light,
Spring Allen
Spring Photography